At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more about diversity, inclusion and pay equity at AIG, click here.
At AIG, we maintain a global and inclusive mindset to effectively identify, develop, and retain a diverse workforce and to optimize creativity, productivity, and innovation.
Our Talent Programs
- Women’s Executive Leadership Initiative - Global
- Executive Men’s Development Initiative - USA
- Women’s Development Program - Japan
- Accelerated Leadership Development Program for Professionals of Color
At AIG, we work together to drive the development of an inclusive workplace. We also leverage education and cross-cultural experiences through Employee Resource Groups to build inclusive leaders and support employee engagement.
- Asian Leadership Network
- Black Professionals
- Latino Network
- Disabilities & Allies
- Interfaith Network
- LGBT & Allies
- Veterans Leadership Network
- Women & Allies
- Working Families
- Young Professionals
The AIG brand is enhanced through our building of key diverse community and supplier relationships, and by tapping diverse perspectives and ideas to enhance global business opportunities
Our External Partners
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Women Presidents’ Educational Organization
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Minority Supplier Development UK
- WEConnect International
- Financial Services Roundtable for Supplier Diversity
We are honored that our commitment has been recognized by organizations that support diversity and inclusion, and we know that we’ll always work to create an environment where people of all cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives are valued.