Kidnap and Ransom Insurance
Coverage for a range of crisis perils, including kidnapping, extortion, assault (known as active shooter or workplace violence) and more.
Protecting your organization and your people conducting business globally is more critical than ever. Is your organization prepared to meet its Duty of Care obligations? Let AIG safeguard you against these threats, as we do every day for organizations around the world.
CrisiSolution® Product Details
Coverage is available via AIG’s main Kidnap & Ransom insurance policy, CrisiSolution®, as well as via AIG’s WorldRisk Foreign Commercial Package, by endorsement on private and not-for-profit D&O policies and via AIG’s Private Client Group.
Crisis Prevention Support and Services
Access to AIG Travel®
AIG Travel helps CrisiSolution policyholders address their emergency travel needs with expediency and expert care, including:
- Domestic U.S. capabilities of the AIG Travel security team
- 24/7 worldwide travel assistance
- Global Watch assistance website and mobile app, www.aig.com/globalwatch
Access to Crisis24
As part of their premium, CrisiSolution insureds have access to response and consulting services from Crisis24, including but not limited to:
- Crisis management capability building
- Security risk management
- Training including simulated workshops
- Cyber security risk management
- Travel risk management
Access to R3 Continuum
As part of their premium, CrisiSolution insureds have access to R3 Continuum services including, but not limited to:
- Strategic crisis planning, training, education, exercises and simulations
- Executive resilience support, on-demand consultations, coaching and large event assistance
- Strategic crisis response, communications, services and management