Why AIG Programs?
AIG Programs has a broad appetite for the classes of business we will entertain, coupled with flexible program and compensation structures. Our available programs complement our broad underwriting appetite with portfolios ranging from standard commercial classes to those created for complex, high-risk exposures. We manage both large and small portfolios, national or regional in scope. Our breadth of products includes:
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Broad class appetite
- Distribution Channel: Unique distribution channel and value proposition
- Share Risk: Program Administrators have the ability to share the underwriting risk, although this is not mandated
- Scalability: Ability to scale with target of $10 million in managed program premium with upside to grow
- Flexibility: A variety of program structure options are available
- Package-focused Solutions: Coverage is available on both admitted or non-admitted paper
- Enhancements: Program Specific Enhancements are available
- Nationwide Coverage: Ability to provide coverage in all 50 states (with some exceptions, depending on the program)
- Expertise: With over 50 years in the Programs space, AIG Programs understands the market and delivers smart and flexible insurance solutions for our customers and Program Administrators. Our dedicated Program Development, Operations, Actuarial, Claims and Risk Management teams focus on developing strategic solutions designed to make our Program Administrators’ lives easier. Our underwriting team averages over 30 years of experience and emphasizes our commitment to customer service.
- Relationships: Managing programs is a team effort and we view our Program Administrator partners as critical team members. We are dedicated to providing consistent delivery of products and services to our partners, so they can create client loyalty and attract new market opportunities. Partner with best in class experts with a proven track record.
- AIG Programs can work with your recommended TPA or with AIG in-house claims
- AIG Programs can work with your underwriting system or deploy our technology for rating and issuance
- Risk Management Services:
- Programs Portal: