Corporate Accident & Health Insurance
Insure Employees. Manage Risk. Prepare for Disruption.
The core benefit of BTA Insurance is 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. Additional coverages available include supplemental out-of-country accident and emergency sickness medical, emergency medical and security evacuation, repatriation of mortal remains, and travel inconvenience benefits including lost personal property and travel delay. You may choose to cover all employees, specific groups of employees or certain non-employee groups (subject to approval) such as non-employee Board of Directors. Certain benefits and limits by class can be customized according to an organization's requirements.
We offer comprehensive Business Travel Accident plans with the following benefits:
- An easy program to administer, with a closed loop between insurance, services and claims administration
- Streamlined coordination between members of risk management, benefits, security and medical departments of an organization
- Outstanding 24/7 travel assistance service from AIG Travel with full cost transparency–there are no additional case fees or markups at time of service
- Includes access to the AIG Travel Assistance website and mobile app providing traveler resources before and during travel
- Benefits payable in addition to workers’ compensation or group life coverage
- Broad array of additional benefits that can be included to provide coverage for day care costs, spouse re-education, and counseling in the event of a covered Accidental Death
- Coverage for specified personal trips taken in connection with a business trip, as well as for family members traveling with the employee on approved business travel
Wherever traveling employees may be, in the event of a medical emergency or unexpected travel problem, they are never more than a phone call away from our global state-of-the-art service centers. In addition to 24/7 phone assistance, employees also have access to our secure travel assistance website and mobile app* (available on iOS and Android) for fast and convenient access to in-depth travel, security and health information:
- One Touch ‘Help’ Button connects travelers directly to emergency assistance
- Assistance ID Card can be accessed via the app in the event the physical card is forgotten or lost
- Country Reports and City Guides provide key information on political conditions, security issues, travel logistics, cultural factors, contact details and health advisories with the ability to favorite reports for easier access
- Security Travel Alerts are email subscriptions that can be managed via the app to obtain security level developments that may affect travelers destination(s)
- Provider Directory contains contact information for healthcare providers in various locations around the world with a map view and ability to turn on GPS and locate providers nearby
- Medical Translations Tool translates medical terms into multiple languages with the ability to listen to the translation
- Drug Brand Equivalency Tool generates over-the-counter drug brand names and their equivalent names for multiple countries
- Security Awareness Training through online travel safety videos and knowledge tests provides basic tools and information to be an aware, organized and prepared traveler with the ability to email the certificate of completion. Contact your AIG representative for a demonstration of the assistance website and mobile app.
*The AIG Travel Assistance website and mobile app is only available to certain member policyholders. Expenses incurred from third party vendors for assistance services not part of a filed insurance plan are the responsibility of the traveler. Contact your agent, broker or AIG representative to learn more.
- Small to large businesses in all industries
- Growing middle-market companies
- Multinational corporations
Our BTA Multinational Plan helps multinational employers fulfill local requirements through one convenient, centrally administered program.
- Controlled master program provides fully coordinated and centralized account underwriting, administration, and claims management
- Worldwide standardization of key benefits and services
- Consolidated account management and travel assistance services
- Solutions for compliance with local country requirements and market standard benefits.
- Ease of use: one card, one phone number, one website