AIG has been delivering environmental insurance solutions to businesses, large and small, for nearly four decades. Our expansive global network of subject matter experts, dedicated loss control specialists and in-house claims professionals enable us to provide services that go beyond the insurance policy itself and focus on the individual needs of each client.
Environmental Products and Services From AIG
The EAGLE policy combines General Liability and Pollution Legal Liability into a single packaged insurance offering, providing a comprehensive risk management solution for our clients.
EAGLE Primary: Combines industry-standard CGL coverage with added insuring agreements for pollution-related coverages including site liability, products pollution, non-owned locations, transportation and contractors pollution liability.
Associated Products: Clients who purchase an EAGLE policy through AIG Environmental may be eligible for:
- Commercial Excess Follow Form (CEFF): provides insurance excess of and to the extent covered by the EAGLE primary policy and, optionally, underlying Business Auto, Foreign Liability and Employers’ Liability written by AIG or other acceptable carriers. Capacity up to $25M.
- Business Auto: offers ISO industry-standard commercial auto coverage, with minimum $1M CSL limits.
Target Markets: Manufacturers and distributors of products and raw materials
Minimum Premium: $15,000 (EAGLE)
Learn more now:
- Cyber Liability Coverage for EAGLE
- Environmental and General Liability Exposures (EAGLE) Application
- EAGLE Chemical Risk Application
The Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) policy is tailored to the unique exposures faced by contractors and provides coverage for pollution conditions caused by their covered operations.
- Coverage available for third party claims for bodily injury, property damage and environmental damage giving rise to clean-up costs
- Occurrence and Claims Made options
- Capacity up to $75M
Target Markets: Construction and commercial services contractors, including construction projects and OCIP/CCIP
Minimum Premium: $2,500
Learn more now:
The TankGuard Policy provides coverage for clean-up costs, corrective action and third party bodily injury and property damage claims resulting from pollution conditions from scheduled Storage Tank Systems. It can also be used to satisfy financial assurance requirements.
Target Markets: Owners/Operators of underground storage tanks (USTs) or aboveground storage tanks (ASTs)
Minimum Premium: $500
Please send submissions to:
- email@example.com (UST’s under 25 years old and AST’s under 40 years old)
- PLLServicing@aig.com (all other UST’s/AST’s)
Trade Contractors Pollution & Professional Liability (TCP2) combines contractors pollution liability (CPL) coverage and professional liability coverage for environmental and errors and omissions exposures faced by construction, service, trade and artisan contractors.
- Contactors Pollution Liability occurrence-based coverage, with available limits up to $75M; completed operations and transportation included in definition of covered operations; plus more
- Professional Liability claims made coverage, with available limits up to $10M; mitigation expense and contingent retained professional loss coverages included.
- PIER (Pollution Incident and Environmental Response)® program and CrisisResponse® coverage and services to efficiently manage and mitigate crisis events
- HVAC installation and servicing
- Mechanical contracting and installation
- Communications engineering
- Agency construction management
- Alternative energy services
- Lawn and tree care
- Asbestos/lead testing and abatement
- Industrial hygiene/health and safety
- Electrical services
- Air quality testing
- Landscaping architecture
- Interior design/space planning
- AST/UST installation and testing
- Mold assessments and testing
- Analytical laboratory testing
AIG environmental policyholders have exclusive access to market-leading tools and programs to help manage risk, mitigate environmental losses, conduct loss control, and optimize emergency responses.
PIER (Pollution Incident and Environmental Response)®
Policyholders have access to a nationwide network of pre-screened emergency response contractors, environmental specialists, or crisis management firms who respond in a timely manner to environmental incidents at pre-negotiated rates, thus helping insureds to minimize or mitigate losses associated with such incidents.
Call 1-877-PIER NOW (743-7669) or access our PIER mobile website at www.aig.com/pier.
Our environmental claims operation, with 60+ in-house claims specialists, is the largest in the industry. The depth and breadth of our operation means we can devote expertise to environmental claims of all types.
Report your claim by sending a fax to 866-260-0104, emailing SeverityFNOL@aig.com, or log onto our PIER mobile website at www.aig.com/pier, open the Claims accordion, click on Claims Form and follow the instructions.
Dedicated and Efficient Small Business Servicing
AIG’s dedicated Small Business Environmental Unit provides rapid and efficient account expertise and servicing, with responses within 48-hours in most cases, for contractor clients with annual revenue under $20 million.