Values for collectible wine and spirits continue to trend upward, especially for hard-to-find bottles with exceptional provenance.
Whether you purchase a “blanket” policy with an overall limit - affording you the flexibility to add and remove bottles without notifying your insurance provider each time - or a “scheduled” policy with each bottle insured separately, our policy responds to a wide range of perils.
Look to AIG Private Client Group for broad, customizable wine insurance coverage, including:
- Worldwide coverage, including while in transit
- No deductibles
- Agreed values
- Reimbursement up to an additional 50% of scheduled value
- Loss in value coverage for partial losses
- Immediate coverage for new acquisitions for up to 25% of the class limit if we are notified within 90 days of acquisition.
- Coverage for pairs and sets
- Mechanical breakdown if wine spoils due to climate control system failure
AIG’s risk management specialists and our elite vendor network can help you preserve the value of your collection and minimize its exposure to harmful conditions. Look to us for best practices and advice on building a cellar and for service providers for appraisals, storage facilities, wine shippers, and inventory management solutions.