Few assets retain the emotional sentiment of jewelry. Be it an heirloom necklace inherited over generations, or a favorite watch purchased to mark a personal milestone, such objects become treasured assets. Alas, the possibility of losing a beloved piece of jewelry is an unfortunate reality.
Look to AIG Private Client Group for broad, customizable jewely insurance coverage, including:
- Worldwide coverage, including while in transit
- No deductibles
- Agreed values
- Reimbursement up to an additional 50% of scheduled value
- Loss in value coverage for partial losses
- Immediate coverage for new acquisitions for up to 25% of the class limit if we are notified within 90 days of acquisition.
- Coverage for pairs and sets
- Jewelry repair and restoration damage
- Inflation protection
- Pricing benefits for jewelry kept in a bank vault
Both commodity prices and fashion trends influence the value of your jewelry over time. To avoid unexpected gaps in coverage we can help you to maintain the proper value of these assets by obtaining periodic jewelry appraisals. And, to further mitigate your risk, let us assist with safe installation and jewelry shipping arrangements.