Builders Risk provides innovative solutions and a broad appetite for property construction risks. At AIG, our Builders Risk group is committed to delivering differentiated value to our broker partners and insureds by providing open communication, coverage flexibility, claims and risk engineering excellence.
- Dedicated construction industry underwriters, risk engineering and claim professionals who understand the segment
- Ability to provide up to $100,000,000 in capacity on a primary or quota share basis
- Minimum standard deductible of $25,000 for all perils, except $100,000 for water damage
- Minimum premium of $100,000 for single project Builders Risk and $250,000 for Master Builders Risk Programs
- Up to $5,000,000 in wood frame construction capacity for select risks
Admitted and non-admitted coverages are available through AIG affiliate companies.
Creative solutions tailored to the unique nature of each construction risk support our broker partners’ abilities to structure effective solutions.
Multinational capabilities to support our broker partners globally.
Flexible, industry-leading Construction Performance® policy form available.
Risk Management Services
Ability to provide customized customer service plans depending on client needs and exposures.
Our experienced and knowledgeable risk engineers collaborate with clients to implement measurable risk improvements that can help prevent losses and reduce costs.
Our Claims Promise affirms that our dedicated team of claims experts will mobilize in rapid response to a covered event and, after coverage is confirmed, will advance our policyholders up to 50% of an agreed loss estimate within 7 days.
Team of dedicated Builders Risk Property Claims Adjusters with 20+ years average experience handling claims.
- Ability to provide Builders Risk solutions in the construction industry segment, on both a single project and Master Builders Risk basis, for a wide array of project types.
- Concentrate on both retail and wholesale opportunities.
- Focus on owners, design-build firms, construction managers and contractors.
|Real Estate/Hospitality||All occupancies will be considered, with exception of high-rise habitational|
|Manufacturing/Processing||Light, moderate and heavy manufacturing and processing|
|Healthcare||All healthcare classes including hospitals, assisted living, senior care and miscellaneous facilities will be considered|
|Higher Education||Public and private universities|
|Public Entities||Municipalities, airports, housing authorities, school districts|
|Services – Professional and Non-Professional||All types of risks will be considered|
|Sports & Entertainment including Amusements||All types of risks will be considered|
|Wood Frame Construction||Limited capacity for select risks|
INTENDED FOR LICENSED INSURANCE BROKERS ONLY