A mid-sized chemical company was looking for a cyber policy to help protect its physical and non-physical exposures from a cyber attack. AIG’s cyber underwriting and sales teams met with the client and broker to discuss AIG’s coverage solutions and complimentary risk consulting services as key differentiators to help reduce cyber risk. As a result of the collaboration and those key differentiators, the client bound a new cyber liability policy with AIG, despite lower priced coverage options from competitors.
• Experienced and dedicated claims team who handle more than 6 cyber claims per business day
• Underwriting and claim teams partner to ensure best possible experience for our clients
• Local presence supported by global resources allowing expert claims handling around the world
Cyber Maturity Analytics
• Tailored analytics available on threat profile, control effectiveness and peer benchmarking (after completing AIG’s Cyber Application) that will help clients better understand their cybermaturity and coverage; basic reports are available for applicants, even if they do not bind with AIG
• CyberMaticsSM, AIG’s award winning, technology-driven process, can help an organizationverify its cyber risk posture, prioritize implementation of controls that reduce its risk and make better investment decisions in its overall cybersecurity program
Cyber Risk Consulting
Complimentary* loss prevention tools and services representing up to $25,000 of value, including employee eLearning, blacklist IP blocking and more
*Clients who purchase CyberEdge and spend more than $5,000 in premium qualify for the above services. AIG may modify (by adding, removing or replacing a tool or service) or discontinue the Services at any time. AIG may partner with third party vendors to provide any or all Services. In some instances, AIG may have a referral fee structure in place, or an ownership interest, with certain third party vendors.