Bespoke casualty programs are available for sophisticated companies of all industries including manufacturing, services, retail, healthcare, transportation/distribution, technology, finance and others. Our focus is partnering with clients to build long-term, mutually acceptable program structures.
A transportation company and former AIG insured was looking to change from a guaranteed cost program structure to a deductible program after being non-renewed for a multi-million dollar workers’ compensation claim. Having a prior relationship with the client and understanding its current needs, AIG provided the insured with a $250,000 deductible option on the Automobile Liability and Workers’ Compensation programs with a $2 Million combined single limit to help with their needed attachment point. In addition, AIG offered additional basic forklift training and driver selection loss prevention services to support the insured’s own newly implemented safety program. Both the broker and the insured appreciated the commitment, high level of service and attention to detail of AIG during the quoting process.
AIGRM Safety & Analytics Management (SAM)
• Underwriters work with in-house risk control consultants and data scientists to provide clients with benchmarking and loss cause insights to help reduce their total cost of risk and maximize their insurance investment
Customized Collateral Solutions
• AIGRM’s dedicated and experienced credit team partners with risk managers, CFOs and treasurers to tailor collateral structures for specific loss sensitive insurance programss
• Flexibility in forms of collateral held to meet liquidity and capital needs is available
• Structured transition programs are available to assist clients in moving an insurance program to AIGRMM
AIGRM Claims Account Management
• Clients can choose whether to unbundle or bundle their claims services
• AIGRM’s dedicated Claims Account Managers (CAMs) provide insight and assistance to all unbundled and bundled clients
• CAMs are an extension of the underwriting team and provide oversight of the chosen TPA, better insight to claims service offerings, and assistance in complex claims situations