Business Travel Accident
Carve out Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Target Markets - Clients
• Requiring frequent travel, international travel and/or travel to high risk locations
• Requiring a comprehensive solution to cover employees during business travel
• Concerned with emergency medical expenses
• Requiring large travel concentrations or aggregate requirements (e.g., conferences)
• With corporate owned aircraft exposure
• AIG Travel Assistance services
AIG wholly owns AIG Travel, a provider of travel assistance services worldwide, and since travel assistance is embedded with the BTA program clients have access to end-to-end comprehensive coverage and travel assistance services. Wherever traveling employees may be, in the event of a medical emergency or unexpected travel problem, they are never more than a phone call away from our global state-of-the-art service centers operating 24/7.
AIG is among a select group of carriers with the ability to structure a BTA Controlled Master Program that includes local policies in countries where required by regulation, and where many clients have exposure. AIG utilizes our global coverage network in 215+ countries and jurisdictions to deliver multinational capabilities.
Clients are provided access to a dedicated AIG Travel assistance website and mobile app to ensure effective travel risk management. Whether it’s prior to travel, during the trip, or after the return home, travelers have convenient access to in-depth travel, security and health information. In addition, clients have the ability to enhance their program through Travel Guard® Travel Tracer Powered by NC4 Risk Center, an online solution for active traveler management.