Accounts with a premium of $50,000 or greater in the following industries:
All submissions should be sent to AIGSWCSubmissions@aig.com for processing.
A concrete contractor specializing in curbs, sidewalks and driveways was approaching renewal of its Specialty Workers’ Compensation program. Despite receiving several quotes from competitors, the insured decided to stay with AIG due to our collaborative efforts to help improve and enhance the insured’s safety program. After the renewal, AIG’s Casualty Risk Consulting team completed a comprehensive safety review and helped the insured establish a leading safety program for its industry.
Customized Account Administration
• Accounts are individually underwritten by a highly skilled underwriting team with deep expertise.
• All insureds are directly billed for premium payment.
Critical Specialization and Expertise
• Account servicing, coverage and claims handling available across all 50 states provide insureds with a strong platform to handle multi-state risks.
• Highly tenured technical claims specialists have specialized knowledge
on how to handle the most critical risks.
Better Claims Outcomes
• Proprietary settlement strategies allow adjusters to find the right opportunities for settlement at the earliest possible time, maximizing value on claims most likely to develop adversely over time.
• AIG’s Nurse Triage and Outcome Based Network Program provides guidance for injured workers to receive the appropriate treatment and avoid unnecessary ER care or doctor visits (resulting in self-treatment for 30-40% of calls). Nurse Triage is available in 50 states and Outcome Based Network in 37 states.
Enhanced Risk Consulting Services
• Safety Concierge Services offers clients quick access to a vast network of industry experts by calling 1.844.655.9919; clients can also learn more by visiting www.aig.com/safetyconcierge.
• RiskTool Advantage® provides web-based e-learning for workplace safety, training, accident investigation and other risk management topics.