Program Target Description: Psychiatrist Program
- Target Risks: Psychiatrists
- Geographic: Most states
- Longevity and Experience: Seasoned underwriters with experience in insuring Psychiatrists
- Custom Product: Coverage terms designed specifically for Psychiatrists
- Occurrence and Claims Made coverages are available.
- Claims and Loss Control: Free legal and Risk Management advice is available to insureds
Coverages and Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Admitted in most states and non-admitted options in most pending states.
- Professional Liability with common additional coverages for licensing actions, cyber, HIPAA and similar exposures
- Standard limits are $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate nationwide with $2,000,000/$6,000,000 (adjusted for state annual cap limits) in Virginia. Higher limits may be available on request.
- Program administrator application
- Copy of license or certification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Licensed agent/Broker with current E&O limits of $1,000,000
- Contracting with agency