Program Target Description: Eligible outfitter and guide operations include: adventure/challenge ropes course facilitators; canoeing/kayaking; equine operations; hunting & fishing operations; indoor climbing gyms/centers; mountain biking; mountaineering; rafting; sailing; surfing.
- Target Risks: Outfitter and guide operations
- Ineligible Risks: adventure races; animal breeding/boarding; animal auctions; ATV rentals; dog sledding; downhill/powder skiing; dude ranches; resorts; mud runs; petting zoos; retail-only operations; rodeos; snowmobile rental; stand-alone equine operations; stand-alone portable climbing walls and bicycle rentals; steeplechase.
- Geographic: All states
Why work with our program administrator:
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving outfitters and guides for over 10 years.
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services
- Premium installment plans available
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted coverage
- General Liability, Commercial Auto, Excess Liability
- Management must have at least three years’ experience in the industry
- GL minimum premium: $1,500 for water activities/ $2,500 for mountaineering and ropes courses/ $3,500 for equine exposures.
- Program administrator application(s)
- ACORD application(s)
- Three years of loss runs
- Facility brochure if available
- Copy of waiver & release forms
- Website URL
- Licensed Agent / Broker
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.