Off Road Racing
Program Target Description: This program is designed to protect competition vehicles, spare parts, tools and equipment from physical damage losses due to fire, theft, trailer upset and most other physical damage claims.
- Target Risks: Professional and amateur race teams, show car operations, sanctioning bodies
- Ineligible Risks: Vehicles licensed or registered for public road use
- Geographic: All states
Why work with our program administrator:
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving the motorsports industry for over 60 years.
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services
- Premium installment plans available
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted coverage
- Minimum account premium: $1,000
- Program administrator’s motorsports off-track and storage application
- Four years of loss runs
- Licensed Agent / Broker
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.