Convenience Store Program
Program Target Description: Convenience Stores including those with gas sales, Liquor sales, and restaurant exposures. 24 Hour Stores and minor auto repair is also acceptable.
- Target Risks: Convenience Stores including gas and liquor sales, with or without Car washes, restaurants or limited auto repair
- Ineligible Risks: Truck Stops, Facilities with full auto repair.
- Geographic: Nationwide
Why work with our program administrator?
- Longevity and Experience - Program staff has underwritten this class of business for 7 years.
- Custom Products – offers specialized coverage designed specifically for this industry.
- Service – Most quotes in 48 hours or less.
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Non-Admitted
- General Liability Limits up to $2,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
- Property Limits - Up to $2,000,000.
- Program Specific Application required – Acords are not needed.
- Insured must have at least 3 years of industry experience.
- 5 Years current loss runs
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $1,000,000.
- Completion of Broker agreement packet