After Market Trailer & Work Truck
- Target Risks:
- The program is designed exclusively to meet the unique exposures of the truck equipment industry. At least 75 percent of a company's revenue must be generated from truck equipment manufacturing or installation.
- Truck equipment is defined as any equipment that is designed for mounting on bare trucks chassis to convert the trucks to a special use vehicle such as: ambulance, beverage, dump, fire, flat bed, grain, refuse, tank, tow and utility trucks.
- Ineligible Risks: RVs or any other vehicles modified for the pleasure of the “general public”
- Geographic: Nationwide
Why work with our program administrator?
- Longevity and Experience: Over 21 years of underwriting experience in the truck aftermarket industry.
- Custom Products: Products specifically designed for the truck aftermarket industry
Coverages and Limits Available:
- General Liability including Product Liability - $1M per occurrence / $2M aggregate
- Property - Amount Subject
- Inland Marine - Amount Subject
- Crime - Amount Subject
- Equipment Breakdown - Amount Subject
- Automobile - $1M single combined limit
- Umbrella - $5M limit
- Workers' Compensation (available through another carrier)
- Completed ACORD applications for each line of coverage desired.
- Completed program administrator’s supplemental application.
- Completed Aerial Device Questionnaire (if applicable)
- Detailed description of operations.
- Copies of brochures and/or website address.
- 4 years currently valued loss runs with an explanation of any loss over $10,000.
- Completed business interruption worksheet if requested limit exceeds $500,000.
Current Appointment with the program administrator or, if not, complete the following items:
- Broker Agreement
- IRS W-9
- Copy of E and O Certificate or Declaration Page
- Copy of the agency’s license per location
- Agency Profile Document
- If multiple locations, include a list and confirm ALL locations are covered under the operation’s Errors and Omissions policy