Key highlights include:
- The rise in securities litigation volume can be tied back to the fragmentation of the plaintiffs’ bar and the proliferation of active smaller firms; ‘too small to sue’ no longer applies
- Uncertainty can be tied to the following areas:
- Whether IPO lawsuits can be brought in state court or only Federal
- Evolution of merger and fiduciary duty suits
- Strength of the Safe Harbor for forward-looking statements
- Evolving risk profile for private companies, which historically were less concerned about shareholder lawsuits
Read this whitepaper now.