|AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.|
- Over 70 million commercial and consumer clients worldwide.
- Does business with 98% of Fortune 500, 96% of Fortune 1000, and 90% of Fortune Global 500, and insures 40% of Forbes 400 Richest Americans.
- The Americas: #1 commercial insurer in U.S./Canada, and established and growing position in Latin America.
- Asia: #1 foreign property casualty insurer in Japan and China.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: largest U.S. based property casualty insurer in Europe, and established and growing position in the Middle East and Africa.
|AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.|
- Over 18 million customers.
- 300,000 financial professionals appointed to sell life insurance and retirement savings products.
- Market-leading positions in:
- Life Insurance: #5 in term life and #4 in structured settlements.
- Fixed Annuities: #1 provider of fixed annuities through banks for 16 consecutive years.
- Group Retirement: #2 in K-12 assets and #3 in 403(b) assets.
- Variable Annuities and Income Solutions: #5 in non-captive variable annuity sales.
- Broad range of Mutual Funds offerings, delivering consistent performance across many disciplines.
- Strong Institutional Markets division, including leading position in structured settlement annuities.
- One of the largest independent broker-dealer networks in the U.S.
|United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.|
- The first mortgage insurer to offer true risk-based pricing.
- Helped keep over 35,000 families in their homes in 2011, and more than 14,000 in the first half of 2012, by working with them to get current on their mortgages.
- Worked with mortgage lenders and servicers to help more than 29,000 families refinance their mortgages under HARP and HARP 2 through the first half of 2012.