‹ Return to Programs
Security Guard & Alarm Program
Program Target Description: Security Guard & Alarm Program
- Target Risks: Security Guard, Private Investigation and Electronic Security (Burglar/Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Video Monitoring) companies
- Ineligible Risks: Public Law Enforcement, Correctional Institutions, Prisons, Probation Departments
- Geographic: Nationwide
Why work with our program administrator?
- Longevity & Experience: Over 40+ years of experience insuring private security agencies
- Custom Products: A General/Professional Liability Policy that is considered the Gold Standard for the Private Security Industry
- Endorsements: National Council of Investigation & Security Services (NCISS), the largest independent security association in the country.
Coverages & Limits Available
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Non-Admitted
- Security Guard General / Professional Liability: includes care, custody or control coverage; first & third party theft; vicarious liability to name a few.
- Limits for GL / professional liability: $1m per occurrence / $3m aggregate (higher limits available)
- Additional coverage available: include Crime; Auto; Investigator Liability; Alarm, Electronic Security, Telecommunications Liability
- Umbrella: limits up to $25MM
- 3 Years in business or 5 years of industry experience
- Program administrator’s application for general liability/professional liability & ACORD application for Umbrella
- 5 Years currently valued loss runs
- Licensed Broker/Agent with evidence of E&O Insurance
- Signed the program administrator’s brokerage agreement