‹ Return to Programs
Property for Real Estate Portfolios
Program Target Description: Commercial Real Estate Program
- Target Risks: Real Estate Owners of Commercial Real Estate including shopping centers, office buildings, retail centers, commercial properties, light hazard warehouse properties and parking garages
- Ineligible Risks: Garden Apartments, Section 8 and student housing, Manufacturing and Processing risks , risks that are located in protection class 8,9 or 10, builder’s risks, buildings with aluminum wiring, vacant buildings.
- Geographic: Continental United States
- Longevity & Experience: Over 30 years of underwriting commercial real estate
- Custom Products: Product specifically designed for commercial real estate risks
- Part of the Industry: Recognized leader in the commercial real estate niche
- Claims and Loss Control: handled by the carrier utilizing the experience and expertise of leading third party vendors
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: admitted
- Property: Up to $150m TIV limits per location with flood, earthquake, boiler and machinery and property enhancement options available
- General Liability - $1m per occurrence / $2m aggregate (General Liability is offered outside of the AIG program).
- Complete Acord application.
- 5 years currently valued loss runs
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $5,000,000
- Completion of program administrator’s producer questionnaire