Our seasoned loss control staff average over 20 years’ experience and specialize in serving diverse niche markets. With a keen focus on protecting assets of both our insured clients and AIG, scalable service is provided on a timely basis that makes a difference to our clients, underwriting teams and programs administrators.
The AIG Programs’ Loss Control team works independent industry experts to deliver a suite of services that deliver a positive and lasting experience for our insureds and their bottom line.
AIG Program’s loss control service adapts to each unique program with a three pronged approach:
We conduct phone or in-person surveys of industry trends and best practices to help you identify and reduce the risks for your program and increase its profitability.
We offer an array of on-demand solutions to help your program reduce risks and control losses.
We offer our clients:
• News bulletins on emerging risks and best practices for loss control
• A media center of on-demand webcasts
• Online access to safety training
• Discounted service on criminal background checks
• Dedicated customer service and support
Our professional staff and independent industry specialists apply proven best practices to help you improve your program’s performance.
Our team will:
• Evaluate your program’s current risk management and safety policies and procedures
• Analyze your prior losses
• Present actionable findings in a detailed report
• Offer customized solutions and tools to help you improve your bottom line