‹ Return to Programs
Program Target Description: Primarily pest control and lawn-care/landscaping services. Non-agricultural pesticide and herbicide application operations will be considered.
- Target Risks: Operators with more than five years of industry experience in pesticide/herbicide application
- Ineligible Risks: Operators who are not properly licensed
- Geographic: Primarily: AL, AR, AZ, CT, District of Columbia, DE, FL, GA, KY, LO, MA, ME, MA, MS, MO, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, VI, WV. Others can be considered.
Why work with our program administrator?
- Long history of innovative work within the industry
- Underwriter has extensive knowledge of the industry
- Program provides long-term, stable conditions for the industry with industry specific coverage terms and conditions
Coverages & Limits Available: All relevant lines, except for workers’ compensation
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Both
- General Liability - $1m per occurrence /$2m aggregate, with auto spill endorsement and pollution at policy limits
- Auto - $1m combined single limit
- Property, Equipment, and Umbrella
- Accord Application
- Supplemental application
- 3-plus years current loss runs
- MVRs with auto submission
- Program administrator appointment application, provided by PA.
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $1m minimum