‹ Return to Programs
Program Target Description: Eligible operations include thoroughbred tracks, harness tracks, quarter horse tracks, racino gambling, simulcast facilities and off-track betting parlors.
- Target Risks: pari-mutuel race facilities
- Ineligible Risks: chariot racing, steeplechase events
- Geographic: All states
Why work with our program administrator:
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving the pari-mutuel industry for over 20 years.
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services
- Premium installment plans available
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted coverage
- General Liability, Property, Inland Marine, Commercial Auto, Crime, Jockey Accident Medical, Event Cancellation, Excess Liability, Workers’ Compensation (Offered outside AIG)
- Minimum account premium: $3,500
- Program administrator application(s)
- ACORD application(s)
- Five years of loss runs
- Facility brochure if available
- Website URL
- Licensed Agent / Broker
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.