‹ Return to Programs
Medical Device Sales Servicing and Distribution
- Target Risks: General and Product Liability for medical device sales, service, rental, leasing organizations and certain manufacturers.
- Ineligible Risks: Medical devices or products that are Inhaled, Ingested, and Implanted. Exceptions – medical gas and devices that do not stay in the body.
- Geographic: Nationwide
Why work with our program administrator?
- Longevity and experience: Over 24 years of underwriting class with more than 700 clients nationwide.
- Custom Products: General Liability Form is enhanced with Professional and HIPAA coverage.
- All lines can be packaged except Workers’ Compensation.
- Recognized as a leader in the industry
- Claims handled by adjuster dedicated to Program
- Flexible rating structure
Coverage and Limits Available:
- Admitted coverage
- General Liability – Occurrence Form starting at $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate
- No deductible
- Excess limits available
- Commercial auto – all classes
- Commercial Property – $5M TIV with additional capacity available.
- New ventures acceptable subject to review of resume
- Program administrator’s General Liability application, Acords on all other lines
- Current valued loss runs for four years
- Broker Agreement with the program administrator
- Appropriate licenses and E&O starting at $1,000,000
- Completed Program Administrator questionnaire