‹ Return to Programs
Last Mile Logistics
Program Target Description: Insurance for the final transportation piece in a products supply chain. The program targets specific companies that specialize in delivering and/or installing home appliances, new furniture, or electronics for home delivery.
- Target Risks: Firms engaged in transportation and/or installation of appliances, new furniture, or electronics for home delivery.
- Ineligible Risks: Long haul radius operations, Any transportation provider outside the target risk
- Geographic: Nationwide
Why work with our program administrator:
- Competitive & Comprehensive – The program provides large transportation motor carriers with a complete insurance program for both corporate and sponsored independent contractors/contract carriers.
- Group Buying Power- gives program the ability to provide high limits at competitive premiums. The program also has individually issue Independent Contractor/Contract Carrier insurance policies.
- Available & Responsive – 18 Hour/ 6 day Operation, Policies & Endorsements Issued in 30 days and all filings & drivers approved within 24 hours.
- Experts in servicing this industry - The program administrator provides a bi-lingual customer service center to help service the specific needs of this industry.
- Loss control services that provide real value.he program administrator understands that client retention is important to you. They can provide all your clients with access to a large library of on-line training videos available for their employees and independent contractors.
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Admitted
- General Liability - $1m per occurrence / $2m aggregate
- Commercial Auto - $1m combined single limit
- Inland Marine & Property - Up to $10m of limits
- Umbrella - Up to $10m of limits
- Applications required (Acord & Program Specific Supplemental Application)
- 4 Years of Loss History for all lines
- Annual Financial Statement (Income & Balance Sheet)
- Drivers List with MVR’s
- Vehicle Schedule
- 4 Year Historic Vehicle Count
- Program administrator appointment application, provided by PA.
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $1,000,000