‹ Return to Programs
Home Medical Equipment
Program Target Description: Insurance for Home Medical Equipment Dealers who are in the business of providing medical equipment and services to the home bound.
- Target Risks: Manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers of medical equipment to patients in the home
- Ineligible Risks: Distributors to hospitals, labs and clinic, previous bankruptcy on record
- Geographic: Nationwide
Why work with our program administrator:
- Custom Products: Products specifically designed for the Home Medical Equipment Dealers
- Experienced Program Underwriter: Years of underwriting expertise in various healthcare programs
- Claims: Fast, responsive claims handling
- Service: Designated underwriting service team
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Both
- Package – Property, General Liability, Professional Liability, Products and Crime Coverage
- Cyber liability coverage available
- Employment Practices Coverage Available
- Umbrella – Up to $10,000,000 of limits
- Accord applications with program administrator’s supplemental application
- 5 years current loss runs
- Program administrator appointment application, provided by the Program Administrator.
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $1,000,000.