‹ Return to Programs
- Target Risks: gaming operations
- Ineligible Risks: cruising vessels, dockside gaming
- Geographic: All states
Why work with our program administrator:
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving the gaming program.
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted coverage
- Program contemplates multiple coverages including: General Liability, Property, Boiler & Machinery, Inland Marine, Commercial Auto, Garagekeepers Legal Liability, Crime, Excess Liability and event cancelation. Workers' Compensation is available outside the AIG program.
- Minimum premium: $3,500
- Program administrator’s application(s)
- ACORD application(s)
- Five years of loss runs
- Schedule of activities and special events
- Most current financial statement
- Copies of contracts
- Website URL
- Licensed Agent / Broker
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.