‹ Return to Programs
Program Target Description: Dental professional liability and insurance solutions for dentists and their practice.
- Target Risks: Individual Dentists and Dental Practices
- Geographic: All Fifty (50) States
Why work with our program administrator:
- National Leader – Leading provider of malpractice protection to dentists across the country.
- Proven Product Offering: Industry specific coverages offered at fair rates
- Experience – The program has been in the marketplace for more than 60 years, and the program administrator is a recognized leader in the dental professional liability marketplace.
- Thought Leadership – The program administrator works with industry experts and associations, such as the Academy of General Dentistry in order to provide leadership throughout the industry.
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Professional Services – Coverage for work that is allowed based on dental license in the state.
- License Defense Protection
- General Liability
Submission Requirements: Program Application (can indicate off of competitor’s application)
- Five year loss history
- Copy of Dental license
- Sub-Producer Agreement, along with W-9.
- Confirmation of E&O coverage