‹ Return to Programs
Chiropractor Professional Liability Program
Program Target Description: The program is designed to meet the unique professional liability and general liability insurance needs of private practicing chiropractors.
- Target Risks: Chiropractors, either solo or group practices in private practice with a favorable loss history.
- Ineligible Risks: Unlicensed Chiropractors; Chiropractors who use experimental or investigational procedures that are not part of an approved protocol.
- Geographic: Nationwide , excluding Kansas.
Why work with our program administrator:
- Outstanding coverage at an affordable price.
- Quotes in as little as 24 hours.
- Unmatched expertise.
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Nonadmitted: Admitted
- Occurrence or claims made coverage available. Tail coverage options available
- Consent to settle. Defense in addition to the limits of liability
- Additional coverages available including HIPAA defense only and administrative hearings defense and loss of earnings for defense assistance.
- Program specific application and any applicable supplemental applications
- 5 years current loss runs-if applicant has indicated prior loss history
- Must be appointed by the program administrator – a quick online process
- No broker of letters accepted on existing business