Program Target Description: Accountants Professional Liability Insurance Program
- Target Risks: CPAs and CPA owned Accounting Firms with annual revenues up $15 Million.
- Ineligible Risks: Firms with Heavy Public Audit Exposure.
- Geographic: All states except Alaska, Kentucky, and Virginia.
Why work with our program administrator:
- Longevity and Experience: Over 40 years of experience in meeting the insurance needs of different professionals.
- Comprehensive Coverage Solutions and Robust Risk Management Program.
- Competitive Rates.
- Prompt and Efficient Policy Processing.
Coverages & Limits Available
- Professional Liability
- Limits: $100,000 per occurrence /$200,000 aggregate up to $5M per occurrence / $5M aggregate
- Deductible options up to $100,000; Loss Only and Aggregate Deductible Options available
- Includes Network Security and Privacy Protection
- Includes $25,000 of EPL Defense Coverage (EPLI available)
- Fully completed, signed, and dated program application and supplements
- Other carrier applications and supplements may be accepted
- Copy of applicants current declarations page
- 5 year loss run when necessary
- Completed Broker Agreement
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $1,000,000