The Gramercy Institute recognized Julia Pawling of AIG’s Global Advertising team as one of its “20 Rising Stars in Financial Marketing” 2017-2018 class.
Nominations are collected through a network of several thousand financial marketing industry insiders. The final class is selected on the following criteria:
- Their professional work is focused predominantly in financial services marketing
- Their leadership potential is supported by accomplishment and service in their past and current positions
- They possess the ability to clearly express their own industry opinions as well as their vision of the future of the financial services marketing industry
- They possess a willing and inspiring voice--eager to be heard
- The delegation represents a diverse cross-section of financial brands
The Gramercy Institute is the world’s leading think-tank for senior marketers at major financial firms. The institute produces over 22 conferences around the world each year focused on the interests of senior marketers from the world’s major financial firms – and honor excellence in financial marketing through industry award programs.