Webcasts and Presentations
|Featured Webcasts and Presentations||Date||Presentation||Webcast|
|Barclays 2015 Global Financial Services Conference
|Archived Webcasts and Presentations||Date||Presentation||Webcast|
|AIG 2Q15 Investor Presentation||08.24.2015|
|2015 Second Quarter Results||08.04.2015|
|Deutsche Bank 2015 Global Financial Services Investor Conference||06.03.2015|
|AIG 1Q15 Investor Presentation||05.12.2015|
|2015 First Quarter Results||05.01.2015|
|AIG 4Q14 Investor Presentation||03.10.2015|
|2014 Fourth Quarter Results||02.13.2015|
|AIG Consumer Insurance Presentation||12.11.2014|
|2014 Third Quarter Results||11.04.2014|
|AIG 2014 Tokyo Investor Day||09.17.2014|
Remarks made on the conference call may include, and officers and representatives of AIG may from time to time make, projections, goals, assumptions and statements that may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These projections, goals, assumptions and statements are not historical facts but instead represent only AIG’s belief regarding future events, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside AIG’s control. These projections, goals, assumptions and statements include statements preceded by, followed by or including words such as “believe,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” “view,” “target” or “estimate.” These projections, goals, assumptions and statements may address, among other things AIG’s: exposures to subprime mortgages, monoline insurers, the residential and commercial real estate markets, state and municipal bond issuers, sovereign bond issuers, the energy sector and currency exchange rates; exposure to European governments and European financial institutions; strategy for risk management; generation of deployable capital; strategies to increase return on equity and earnings per share; strategies to grow net investment income, efficiently manage capital, grow book value per share and reduce expenses; strategies for customer retention, growth, product development, market position, financial results and reserves; and subsidiaries’ revenues and combined ratios.
It is possible that AIG’s actual results and financial condition will differ, possibly materially, from the results and financial condition indicated in these projections, goals, assumptions and statements. Factors that could cause AIG’s actual results to differ, possibly materially, from those in the specific projections, goals, assumptions and statements include:
• changes in market conditions;
• the occurrence of catastrophic events, both natural and man-made;
• significant legal proceedings;
• the timing and applicable requirements of any new regulatory framework to which AIG is subject as a nonbank systemically important financial institution and as a global systemically important insurer;
• concentrations in AIG’s investment portfolios;
• actions by credit rating agencies;
• judgments concerning casualty insurance underwriting and insurance liabilities;
• judgments concerning the recognition of deferred tax assets; and
• such other factors discussed in Part I, Item 2. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (MD&A) in AIG's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2015, Part I, Item 2. MD&A in AIG's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended March 31, 2015, and in Part II., Item 7. MD&A and Part I, Item 1A. Risk Factors in AIG’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014.
AIG is not under any obligation (and expressly disclaims any obligation) to update or alter any projections, goals, assumptions or other statements, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Remarks made on the conference call may also contain certain non-GAAP financial measures. The reconciliations of such measures to the most comparable GAAP measures in accordance with Regulation G are incorporated in the Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2015 or the Second Quarter 2015 Financial Supplement available in the Investors section of AIG's website, www.aig.com.
The information contained in the materials that may be accessed on this portion of the AIG public website is current only as of the date of the presentation, or as of the date or dates indicated therein. AIG assumes no duty to update any information contained in any such presentation. Please refer to AIG’s most current filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.